Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10,000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 70 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
Here is what we are looking for:
- A motivated individual with a passion for interacting with clients
- Ease with numbers, technology, and keeping track of accounts
- A positive outlook on both work and personal life
- A supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff
- Someone who enjoys a fun and lively work atmosphere
Our Billing representative will work with a number of different clients from around the world, with the opportunity to provide billings support to our accounts receivable staff and clients. This position is focused on maximizing accounts receivable, but not in an overly aggressive manner. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment.
Details Of The Role
- 40 hours per week from our Burlington office.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
- Reaching out to overdue clients in order to resolve their issues and collect payment.
- Updating and entering information into our CRM and Billing software.
- Quick thinking and the ability to find solutions to customer questions.
- A self-starter with a “go get ‘em” attitude who proactively manages payment schedules and stays on top of overdue accounts receivable.
- Polite and respectful demeanor with clients and employees, including over the phone and e-mail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and planning skills are a must-have.
- Other admin duties as required.
- Ability to work with paralegals and attorneys when needed on overdue accounts.
- The preferred start date would be immediate.
- Full Benefits: After three months of employment.
- Vacation: Three weeks of paid vacation.
- Client Management
- Customer Service
- College/university diploma required
Important: When applying to this role, please submit a cover letter specific to this job posting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year base salary + a monthly bonus of up to $1000. This gives our employees the potential to earn $42,000.00 /year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year