About The Company
Guaranteed Removals is North America’s largest and most successful online image management company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Guaranteed Removals has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 2,500 clients improve their online image. With a team of 58 employees, Guaranteed Removals has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are hiring for an outstanding “nothing can stop you” attitude Junior Corporate Sales Associate.
What We Are Looking For In Our Newest Addition To The Team!
Do you have the drive for following up with clients?
Have a passion for helping others?
Bring a supportive personality to both our clients and fellow staff?
Like to have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these, then keep reading on.
In this position you will wear a mix of two hats: sales and billings. You will work with a number of different clients from around the world, representing Guaranteed Removals over the phone . This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing company and we offer an open concept, fun work environment.
Details Of The Role
• Full-time, 40 hours a week from our Burlington office. We will provide training and support to help you achieve success. We don’t just throw you in with the wolves.
• Experience with sales and payments preferred.
• Recording information into our CRM system.
• Excellent phone presence and a polite and respectful demeanor with clients and employees, including over the phone and e-mail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Time management and planning skills are a must have.
• Other admin duties as required, including answering phones and organizing paperwork.
• What do we offer? Monthly bonuses based on success, benefits after 3 months. A pizza party every Friday, team-building days and extra-curricular activities.